jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

I'm the winner - 24 killing rocksteady shots (Blue Cat)



01 - The Overtaker - Girl I Will Be Leaving
02 - Lloyd Clarke - Young Love
03 - Merlene Webber - Hard Life
04 - The Righteous Flames - I Need to Be Loved
05 - The Deltones - All Over the World
06 - The Clarendonians - Take It or Leave It
07 - Errol Dunkley - Try to Keep Me Down
08 - The Viceroys - Send Request
09 - Frederick Bell - Rocksteady Cool
10 - Derrick Morgan - Kill Me Dead
11 - Lloyd & The Groovers - Listen to the Music
12 - The Pioneers - Shake It Up
13 - Roy Shirley - Musical War
14 - The Ethiopians - You Are the Girl
15 - The Versalites - Someone to Love
16 - The Viceroys - Give to Get
17 - Roy Shirley - I'm the Winner
18 - Carl Dawkins - All of a Sudden
19 - The Overtaker - That's the Way You Like It
20 - Diane Lawrence - Hounddog
21 - The Blues Busters - There's Allways Sunshine
22 - Derrick Morgan - Tears on My Pillow
23 - Bobby Aitken - Temptation
24 - Bobby Aitken & The Carribeats - Sweets for My Sweet

DESCARGA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario